Merrick Bank Credit Card: In the United States, Merrick Bank is one of the FDIC insured and recognised organisation. The bank founded in 1997, which has also issued a credit card facility for its customers. The credit card helps the customers in so many ways for long term stability. It also helps the customer to manage the credit smoothly. The activation process of the credit card is so simple. In this article, we will discuss the card’s pros and cons, rewards, benefits, and other things.
Merrick Bank Credit Card
The Merrick Bank helps and supports to maintain the credit score by giving suggestions to you. For apartment rent, car buying, and other purposes, we need a decent credit score. So, a credit card is an essential thing for a person. After looking to the customer’s requirement, Monthly, the Merrick bank is offering the free FICO score along with the reward points for every purchase with this credit card. For having the credit card, a customer has to apply for this through its website. And it will reach you by email. After activation, the Merrick Bank Credit Card will become valid. If the customer didn’t do the activation, then it will be deactivated.
Pros & Cons of Merrick Credit Card
The Merrick Credit Card has both advantages and disadvantages. Before applying for this credit card, you should have to check all its pros and cons for safety purposes. Here we have given the pros and cons separately.
• Many credit card requires $300 to $400 minimum deposit to create an account. But Merrick Bank Credit Card only requires $200 for its account creation. That means the Merrick gives less taxing visa card.
• A customer can deposit up to a total of $3,000 at a time for faster credit card improvement.
• The Merrick Credit Cardholder has to pay a $36 annual fee.
• The bank charges 2% for foreign transactions.
Merrick Credit Card Rewards
A cardholder doesn’t earn any rewards point on purchase or signup bonus. For more improvement of the credit card, they have to pay for it. Also, there is no special offer available in this Merrick Card.
Merrick Bank Credit Card Fees
The bank has set a credit card fee section for their customers. From all the credit cards, the Merrick Bank Platinum Visa card is costly. So, here we have given the fee structure for this platinum card.
1. The annual fee of this Credit Card is $0 to $72.
2. An account setup fee is $0 to $75. It is a onetime fee for the customers.
3. Per card, the customer has to pay $0 to $12.
MOHELA Student Login
How To Login UPSers
Benefits of Merrick Credit Cards
The Merrick Bank Credit card has lots of benefits. To know more about this card’s features, you can check the below section.
1. The card includes zero liability for the fraudulent purchase and secondary rental car insurance.
2. The card has automatic credit line reviews. So, after six months of onetime payment, you will become qualified for a higher credit limit.
3. The customer will get monthly updates about the FICO credit score through Merrick Bank score monitoring tool.
Merrick Bank App
To help the customer, Merrick Bank has developed the Merrick bank app for its account holders. So the customer can download the app from both the App Store and Google Play Store.
FAQs about Merrick Bank Credit Card
1. Is Merrick Bank Credit Cards is safe for the customers?
Yes. The Merrick Credit Cards is 100% safe and secure for the customers. It has high-end security encryption.
2. Can I withdraw money from this Credit Card?
A customer can take out cash from Merrick Card in advance. But after a certain period, you have to pay for it.
3. Can we recover the Merrick Credit Card account?
Yes. Through the official website of the bank, a customer can recover their account quickly.
4. What is the cost of the MerrickBank Credit Card?
Without paying any cost, a person can apply for this Merrick Credit Card.