Metro PCS is a prepaid wireless phone service based in America. It is owned by T-mobile US. The company previously noted as the 5th largest telecommunications in the USA.
Users can access its various telecommunications services like 4G, LTE. The company allows users flexible modes of payment. Here is a full detail of how you can pay the Metro PCS bill.
Methods to pay Metro PCS Bill
MetroPCS Bill can now be paid by using these modes:
- Online: Online option provides you with many paying options. You can even choose the monthly payment option which deducts the bill from your account on the specified date.
- In-store: You can visit any Metro PCS store and pay the bill there, in their office.
- Offline mail: You can also send a cheque to MetroPCS to their address and get the bill paid.
- Phone: You also use the phone and dial the IVR and pay the bill.
How to pay Metro Pcs By T- Mobile Bill Payment
You can use any one of the methods to make a payment:
Store: You can visit any MetroPCS Store and pay your Metro PCS bill.
Phone: Make a call on *99 using the automated system by Metro PCS. Next, dial 888-8metro8 and opt for customer service. Now use the MyMetro app to make metropcs bill payment by phone.
Online: To make an online payment, there are three modes which you can use.
- Autopay: It is one of the easiest methods to make sure you never run out of balance on Metro PCS. This is because it makes an automatic payment on a specified date each month so that in case you forget to pay, you don’t run out of balance.
- When you open MetroPCS, navigate to the My Account section on the dashboard. Here you can make an online payment through your debit or credit card.
- You can also pay without logging in. You can use Express pay and make the payment using a credit card or a debit card. Through this option, you can skip the login procedure.
Metropcs Bill Payment by mail
You can also mail your offline payment in cheque and mail it by keeping it in the envelope along with your personal contact information. Don’t forget to mention the service account number. Send the envelope to the following address:
MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
PO Box 5119
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119
How To Pay Metropcs Bill Online
People can now just login to Metropcs account with simple steps. Check for the below steps to Login Metro Pcs By T- Mobile portal.
- Firstly, open any browser and search for Metropcs official portal.
- There you find a login page where you need to enter few details.
- Those details include your mobile number and account pin.
- Then you redirected to Metropcs account.
- Incase if you forgot your pin number you can get them back by clicking on forgot pin number seen on the screen.
How To Retrieve the Metro Pcs Login password
On some devices, you can restore your password through your phone through MyMetro. In case that doesn’t work for you, you may wish to go to the My Account section.
- Click on the Forgot Password option.
- A security question appears on your screen. Answer it correctly.
- Now an OTP will be sent to you on your phone. Enter it on the My Account login page.
- Now change the password which you can remember.
Metropcs Customer Service Number
People who have any queries related on how to pay Metro Pcs bill payment canb directly contact via Metropcs Customer service number. Here we have included those details. So people who want to clear their issues can call upon
MetroPCS Number: 1-888-863-8768
Metro Pcs is available both online and offline. In offline the metro pcs stores are available from morning 10:00Am to night 8:00Pm. These timings are from Monday to Saturday. But on Sunday their services are available from 12:00Am to 6:00Pm. The exact timings may slightly differ according to the store locations.
People Also Ask On Metropcs Bill Payment
Within 2 hours of payment, the credit will start to reflect on your account.
No. There will be no grace period to make the payment. If you fail to pay the bill, the services will be suspended until you pay it.
Yes. You can make the payments for upcoming months in advance. Your account will show the credit accordingly.
No. It is not important to make an online payment. You can choose other methods too.
In a Nutshell
Metro PCS is quite smooth like its services. Similarly, with the growth in technology, Metro PCS has integrated various payment methods for their customers. Now users can choose any of these methods and pay the bill without hassle.