MyCSULB – California State University is one of the public universities in Long Beach, California. The University offers 82 Bachelor’s degree and 65 different Master’s degree and 4 doctoral degrees. The University enrolls one of the largest student proportions in the CSU system. The annual fee is relatively lower than other University which is about $6420 per annum.
The CSULB is the official site of California State University, Long Beach. It is through this website; the student can access, view and manage their account.
It helps students to see the details of their class schedule, any outstanding payment. The students are also accessible to other information through the portal such as lesson plans, contact information etc.
MYCSULB Student Login
The CSULB portal is the online portal for viewing the student and employee data including the benefits acquired by them. To login to the student dashboard, follow the given steps:-
- Go to the official website
Visit the official website of MYSCULB for Single Sign-On Entry for students.
- Enter the details
Enter the login credentials i.e. MY CSULB Student login ID and the secret word. In the page, click on the “MYCSULB” button, and you will be redirected to the student login portal.
- Usage of MYCSULB student portal
The students can do any of the following in the student’s portal:-
- Update the information of crisis representative.
- Auditing of the past due and past employee verification.
- View the details regarding training and licensing.
The data can be viewed and modified by the students according to the requirements.
How To Activate MYCSULB Account
In order to login and use your CSULB account, you need to activate your account after admission. Use the steps given below to do the same:-
- Go to the login page
First, go to the official login page of MYCSULB and click on “Activate account”.
- Enter required details
Here, you have to fill in the Campus ID provided to you by the University, enter your date of birth and your contact details. Create a password along with a password hint for a smooth login. Read and check on the terms and policies.
- Create account
Click on create account, and once all the details are verified, your request is processed further.
Steps to reset MYCSULB ID
Following steps should be followed to reset the MY CSULB ID:-
- After opening the login page, go to “want help in sign in” option.
- You will receive the username returned either through e-mail Id or contact number.
- You also get the Admission Id from your admission papers during the time of admission.
Steps to reset MYCSULB password
The following steps are supposed to be followed to reset the MYCSULB password:-
- Open the official page
- Click on “Forget password” to generate a one time password which will be received in your registered mobile number which was used during admission.
- Enter the OTP that you have received, if not received click on “Resend” button.
- Now, enter your new password and confirm it.
How To Login MYCSULB Employee Portal
Now, if you are an employee of the MY CSULB, you can login to the portal by using the steps given below:-
- Go to the official website
Visit the official website to login to the MYCSULB Employee account.
- Login credentials
Enter the login credentials which is the Employee ID and password and click on “Login”
- MYCSULB Employee Portal
You can now see the CSULB Employee portal where you can view all the employee-related updates of CSULB.
MYCSULB Contact details
In case you have a query related to your MYCSULB account, you can contact:-
E-mail – [email protected]
CSULB Contact number – 562-985-4959