MyHR KP Employee Portal is for the employees of the Kaiser Permanente, which is a health system with the goal of logical integration of giving health care system. It will help people in spite of disorganized lack of system and located in Oakland, California United States. Kaiser Permanente operates in eight states and Districts of Columbia and is the largest managed care organization in the United States. MyHR KP Employee Portal is for the employees that help them to access various information related to the organization. In this article, we will help you on MyHR KP Employee Portal Login, Benefits with an employee portal.
MyHR KP Employee Portal
MyHR KP is an online Human resources website of Kaiser Permanente that can check the payrolls, benefits, and salary. One can easily access the information and also can make the changes in MyHR KP Login. Employees can even update on health benefits. The organization will give the company offers National User ID and Password to access the information. It will keep you updated with all medical records of health management services.
In the article, we will help you to Login the MyHR KP Employee Portal and all details on Kaiser Permanente. We will also give you the list of benefits of using the Login portal. There are many reasons to choose MyHR KP Employee Portal to access the account and avail all features of the portal provided by the organization. Go through the complete article for information on MyHR KP Portal and Kaiser Permanente Organization.
MyHR KP Employee Portal Login
The organization will provide the User ID and Password after the enrollment of employees. These will help to Login the website and access the information quickly. In this part of the article, we will give the steps to Login the account.
How to Login MyHR KP Employee Portal
- Visit your browser and check for MyHR KP Employee Web Portal or give the URL epf.kp.org in the search box.
- Choose your location form the list given on the page and click on it.
- It takes you to the new page to enter User ID and Password in the text fields.
- Give the Login credentials like National User ID and Password and tap on Sign-On button on the page.
- It redirects you to the account page that can access your account and get the information.
Reset MyHR KP Employee Portal Password
We can easily Reset Password of Login if you lost or forgot your password. The link for this is available in the Login page. The instruction guided for this is given here below.
- Open the login page of MyHR KP Employee Portal and tap on Forgot password option on the page.
- You can see it below the Sign-On button on the Login page and tap on it that will direct to the new web page.
- In this page give your National User ID and Date of Birth in the given format on the page.
- Tap on the Continue button below and follow the screen instructions to reset the password.
- You can now Login back with the new password details and manage the account.
- If this doesn’t help you to reset the password, then call to Kaiser Permanente (KP) service desk.
- The KP service desk number is 888-457-4872, and it is a toll-free number. So, it is free of cost.
Look Up For National User ID
If the user loses their user ID, you can get back it by using the steps given below.
- Open the browser and search for Lookup Your NUID or you can click here to redirect the web page.
- In the page give your First name and last name and enter your Date OF Birth and Last four digit of SSN in places assigned.
- Give the security code which is to enter the characters you see in image and tap on submit.
- It will check the database according to the information, and National User ID will send to your email.
Benefits of MyHR KP Login
- You can access the account at any time and place from the website.
- The account will report to the major credit agencies, and you also book appointments for a doctor from the account.
- It will also offer information about wellness on specific diseases and treatment.
- Users can enjoy free health coverage plans for individuals and family easily.
- We can also find correct doctors and pharmacy which are near to the place.
MyHR KP Portal Customer Support Numbers
Any problem regarding the Login or information you can call the customer service number. You can get a solution for any issue, and the help desk number below.
MyHR KP Customer Care Number: 888-457-4872
Availability: Monday – Friday
Timings: 8:00 A.M- 5:00 P.M
For more information and updates check Loginpayportal